Before Applying Tan
- At least 24 hours before tanning, you should exfoliate your skin.
- We advise shaving 24 hours prior to tanning.
- Do not apply perfume, deodorant or moisturiser before tanning.
- Always remove make up before applying self tan.
- Hydrate dry areas with a small amount of moisturiser.
- Apply tan in circular motions with a Ferne Beauty Tanning Mitt.
- Buff skins with a mitt to smooth out your tan.
After Applying Tan
- Wait at least 60 seconds after applying the tan to get dressed.
- For the best results, leave your tan on to develop for eight hours.
- Avoid water and minimise sweating during this time.
- Do not use a high detergent body wash when taking off the guide colour as this may strip the tan of it’s colour.
- Moisturise daily to ensure an even fade off.
- Top up your tan with Ferne Beauty Gradual Tan.